Man treated for injuries as London Road North in Lowestoft is cordoned off following incident in town centre
Emergency services have descended on the centre of Lowestoft following an incident this afternoon.
Police, fire, and ambulance staff are all at the scene at London Road North, which has been cordoned off.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said a man is receiving treatment and is in the process of being taken to hospital.
They said he had sustained injuries to the lower half of his body but did not confirm the type of injury.
The East of England Air Ambulance is also at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The incident happened at around 5.10pm.
Suffolk Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward. Anyone with information can call the police on 101 citing incident number 251.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
This story will be updated.