Marriott dealerships at forefront of Audi Q-Power awards
- Credit: Audi
Marriott Motor Group is celebrating after sweeping the table at Audi’s Q-Power awards.
Bury St Edmunds Audi won the main Q-Power award and King’s Lynn Audi won the Q-Power award for customer quality and loyalty, both in their area.
The winners were announced during a head of business trip to Lisbon, Portugal, attended by heads of business, brand directors and investors from across the Audi UK network.
Marriott Audi brand director Mark Dockerill said: “We are delighted to have won both awards.
“These fantastic achievements are recognition for the tireless efforts and exceptional dedication applied in both businesses from each and every one of the team to ensure we offer a consistently strong customer experience.”
The Q-Power programme is how Audi ranks excellence and measures performance across the whole of the Audi network.
Each dealership is scored and ranked on 10 key indicators including profitability, new sales, parts and accessories sales and staff certification.
- 1 McKenna on Hladky and Bakinson futures
- 2 Controversial statue on Stowmarket roundabout gets green light
- 3 5 of the prettiest villages in Suffolk
- 4 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 5 Go-ahead given for 74 new affordable homes for Suffolk town
- 6 Greater Anglia warns of further severe disruptions as more strikes planned
- 7 'Let's turn this into a fortress' - Town season ticket sales hit 16k
- 8 Mike Bacon: A perfect start to hopefully a perfect season
- 9 Plans for second village school scrapped in favour of bigger site
- 10 Woman in her 70s dies after serious crash in Hadleigh
However, the most important elements are customer satisfaction and loyalty, getting the job done right first time every time for our customers.
Bury St Edmunds and King’s Lynn Audi are part of the family-owned Marriott Motor Group. Visit www.marriottmotorgroup.co.uk