Maternity notes stolen in house raid
By Dave GooderhamA PREGNANT woman has had important maternity notes stolen after her Mildenhall home was raided.Two handbags, containing the notes, were stolen from a property in De Havilland Court between 8pm on Monday and 9.
By Dave Gooderham
A PREGNANT woman has had important maternity notes stolen after her Mildenhall home was raided.
Two handbags, containing the notes, were stolen from a property in De Havilland Court between 8pm on Monday and 9.30pm on Tuesday.
A Suffolk police spokesman said they were anxious to find the bags as they contained the only copy of important medical notes belonging to the woman, who is 32 weeks pregnant.
You may also want to watch:
One of the handbags has been described as a canvas Reebok bag with beige straps, while the other was a denim Moto bag.
They contained various personal items including passports, a mobile phone and a quantity of cash and vouchers.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 4 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 7 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
The police spokesman added: "We are appealing for anyone who may have information relating to this theft to contact us as a matter of priority.
"It may be that the offender has discarded the bags not knowing or realising the importance of the contents. If you find a bag matching the descriptions provided, please hand them in at your local police station."
Anyone with information about the missing items should contact Detective Constable Greg Moore, of Suffolk police, on 01284 774100.
n A residential home in Holbrook has been broken into and personal items stolen.
The burglars struck at the home in Clench Road between 2.15am and 3.15am on Thursday and took personal items from the reception.
Three men were seen leaving the area at about the time in a dark-coloured car. They were all described as white, aged in their late teens, about 5ft 9in tall and of slim build.
Two of the men were wearing dark baseball caps and they all wore dark tracksuit bottoms. Anyone with information should contact Pc Adam Long, of Hadleigh police, on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.