Love Island star Maura Higgins spotted at Suffolk and Essex gliding club
- Credit: Archant
Love Island star Maura Higgins visited the Suffolk and Essex gliding club as she took to the skies in a glider.
Higgins, one of the most famous stars to come out of the Love Island Villa, enjoyed a day out to the Suffolk and Essex border yesterday, Thursday, August 12.
Posting on her Instagram story Higgins said it was "the most amazing day" and she took to the skies in a glider.
The video shows Higgins inside a glider plane taking off and landing on the airfield in Wormingford, near Sudbury.
Higgins also posted the video on her TiK Tok which has currently got over 1.4million views.
You may also want to watch:
The reality TV star received a certificate for her flight in the glider.
- 1 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 2 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 3 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 4 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 5 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 8 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 9 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 10 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson