How are you marking today's Covid rule changes?
- Credit: CHARLOTTE BOND
Coronavirus restrictions change today as a result of the government's roadmap out of lockdown - but how will you be using your regained freedoms?
Pubs, restaurants and cafes are able to open indoors for the first time this year, while mixing is also allowed in people's homes - provided they keep to the 'rule of six' or two households.
The change in rules will be a relief to many who have missed social contact with friends and relatives.
However, government guidance says people "should still be cautious", while MPs Dr Dan Poulter and Tom Hunt have urged people to use "common sense" and not reverse Suffolk's progress.
We want to know how you will be spending today. Will you be going into a pub or hugging a loved one?
You may also want to watch:
Or are you still cautious about the spread of the virus?
Send us some pictures of how you are spending your day to email@example.com
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine