Mazda3 all wrapped for Christmas at Donalds
- Credit: (C) 2013 Matt Woods, all rights reserved www.mattwoodsphotography.com
The Donalds Group has welcomed the arrival of the all-new Mazda3 to its Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds showrooms ahead of the car’s official launch on Friday, January 3.
While brochures and price lists for the latest Mazda are available now, the new model will have to stay wrapped up over the Christmas period, before its official unveiling.
Daniel Stone, managing director of The Donalds Group, said: “We’re excited to finally have the all-new Mazda3 in Suffolk at our showrooms over the festive period – even if it is under wraps!
“This car sets new standards by delivering class-leading performance, equipment levels and connectivity, while its stunning exterior design reflects the new Mazda family look, and a truly exciting driving experience is guaranteed.”
The 36-strong all-new Mazda3 line-up is priced from £16,695 to £23,345 on the road.
Featuring the company’s innovative fuel-saving Skyactiv technologies, the new range comprises 21 hatchback models and 15 Fastback saloon models. Motorists in Suffolk will also have their biggest-ever choice of automatic Mazda models with 13 offered, priced from £18,195.
“We’re already experiencing a buzz of excitement around the all-new Mazda3 ahead of its launch, and, as such, we’re anticipating high visitor numbers to our Ipswich and Bury showrooms during December to discuss the new model prior to its unveiling.
- 1 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 4 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 5 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 6 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 7 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 8 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 9 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 10 Walton completes permanent move to Ipswich Town
“We’re also expecting some of our customers, both young and old, simply won’t be able to wait and may try to unwrap the car before Christmas!” added Mr Stone.
Customers at The Donalds Group can choose from three Skyactiv-G petrol engines – with 1.5-litre 100PS and 2.0-litre 120PS or 165PS – or the award-winning 2.2-litre 150PS Skyactiv-D turbo diesel. Depending on model, there is a choice of six-speed manual or automatic transmissions.
Every model in the all-new Mazda3 range boasts highly-competitive fuel economy and emission figures – achieving up to 72.4mpg on the combined cycle, with CO2 emissions as low as 104g/km, again depending on model.
All-new Mazda3 will offer customers a choice of five generously-equipped specification levels – SE, SE Nav, SE-L, SE-L Nav and the range-topping Sport Nav.
The Donalds Group will officially unveil the new model on Friday, January 3 which will kick-start the launch event over that weekend.
n For more information about special all-new Mazda3 launch events, telephone Donalds Ipswich on 01473 287788 or Donalds Bury on 01284 723336 or visit www.thedonaldsgroup.com