Victim, 18, punched and kicked in McDonald’s alleyway attack
- Credit: Archant
A group of five punched and kicked a teenager during an attack in an alleyway behind a McDonald’s in Clacton.
The attack happened on Saturday, June 13 at around 8.45pm in the alleyway which runs from Pier Avenue to Rosemary Road.
The 18-year-old was with a friend when approached by the group, a mixture of girls and boys aged in their mid-teens.
The victim was then punched to the floor and kicked to the chest.
He was taken to hospital, where he was treated for a perforated ear drum, as well as cuts and bruises.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police are now appealing for anyone with information to call Clacton CID on 101, quoting crime reference 42/85179/20.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 5 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 8 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future