Meet the remaining Great British Bake Off candidates
- Credit: BBC/Love Productions/Mark Bourdi
There are fears that someone in Ipswich may have let the cat out of the bag over the eventual winner of BBC One’s The Great British Bake Off.
But just who will win the 2015 title?Here we meet the remaining bake off contestants:
At 19, Flora is this year’s youngest baker. She lives in Scotland with her parents.
Ian lives in Cambridgeshire with his wife and two children.
You may also want to watch:
Born in Luton to a Bangladeshi family, Nadiya has been baking for 10 years.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 5 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
Alvin is originally from the Philippines and works as a nurse in Berkshire
Originally from Lithuania, Ugne now lives in Essex with her partner and their two young children and works as a PA and administrator.
Originally from the West Indies, Dorret grew up in Preston and works as an accountant
Mum Marie was entered for The Great British Bake Off by her daughter.
Londoner Mat began baking three years ago in between shifts as a firefighter.
Tamal is a trainee anaesthetist working at a hospital in Manchester.
Sandy is a child welfare officer who lives and works near Bradford.
Welshman Paul has been a prison governor for eight years.