Four teens charged in connection with assault on 16-year-old boy
- Credit: Archant
Four teenagers, one just 14-years-old, have been charged in connection with an assault on another teenage boy in Mildenhall.
Suffolk police arrested the four youths on Thursday, Feburary 6 and Monday, February 10, after which they were all taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
The incident itself happened on Saturday, February 1, when a 16-year-old boy was walking along a pathway off Recreation Way, next to the social club and football ground.
He was allegedly attacked by a group of people who punched and kicked him. During the incident, his mobile phone was taken too.
The victim received treatment at West Suffolk Hospital and was released a few hours later.
You may also want to watch:
The four teens arrested were:
- Aaron Claydon, 19, from Aspal Lane in Bury St Edmunds
- 1 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 2 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 7 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 8 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- Lucas Falco, 18, from Willow Park in Bury St Edmunds
- Lewis Falco, 18, from Bridge End Road in Red Lodge
- Another teenager aged 14 from Bury Et Edmunds was also charged but cannot be named for legal reasons
Arrangements to bail were made and all four are due to appear in court.
- Aaron Claydon was granted bail and is next due to appear before Suffolk Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, April 1
- Lucas Falco and Lewis Falco were both granted bail and are due to appear before Suffolk Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, May 12
- The unnamed 14-year-old was bailed and is next due to appear before Suffolk Youth Court on Thursday, March 5.