Mildenhall man to appear in court charged with burglary and vehicle offences in Lakenheath
- Credit: Archant
A Mildenhall man has been charged in connection with burglary and vehicle offences in Lakenheath.
On March 13, it was reported to police that a man entered a house and an outbuilding on the High Street in the town, with the intention of stealing.
On the same day, a Peugeot 405 car and a Ford Transit van were interfered with in Lakenheath.
Anthony Vittles of Peterhouse Close, Mildenhall has been charged with two counts of attempted burglary and two counts of interfering with a motor vehicle.
In addition, Mr Vittles has been charged with possession of a class B drug (cannabis).
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear before Ipswich Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 3 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 5 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 8 Hadleigh dad fights to reverse diabetes diagnosis
- 9 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 10 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress