Mildenhall: Police issue e-fit in bid to identify man who exposed himself to two teenage girls
- Credit: Archant
Police are issuing an e-fit likeness of a man they need to identify after he indecently exposed himself to two teenage girls in Mildenhall.
The incident, which was reported to police on April 4, happened at about 11am on Saturday March 8 at a bus stop near to Clare Close on College Heath Road, Mildenhall.
According to the Suffolk Police, two teenage girls aged 15 and 16 years were standing in the street when they say a man on the opposite side of the road standing with his back to them. The man saw the two girls and turned around to face them before proceeding to indecently expose himself and carry out a lewd act.
The man then walked off down an alleyway into a housing estate towards Clare Close.
The man is described as white, about 5ft 8ins tall and aged in his 20s or 30s. He was of big build with a large stomach; he had dark short brown hair and stubble. He wore grey jogging bottoms with elasticated ankles and a waist length rain coat.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has any information in relation to this incident or who recognises the man from the e-fit likeness and description should contact PC John Wilson at Mildenhall Police on 101 quoting MH/14/553 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 7 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley