Mildenhall: Teen requires dental treatment after being assaulted
A 17-YEAR-old girl has been assaulted sustaining a cracked tooth whilst putting her bins out in Mildenhall.
The incident happened at around 11.30am on November 27 in an alleyway between St Johns Close and Pembroke Close. The teenager was tying up a bin in the alleyway when another woman turned to her saying she had been splashed and spat in the teenager’s face.
The 17-year-old commented that it was assault, at which point the woman then punched her twice in the face saying, “that’s an assault”.
The teenage girl was left with a cracked tooth requiring dental attention.
The woman who punched her is described as white, 5’7’’, in her late 30s and of chubby build.
You may also want to watch:
Police say she had blonde hair, which was at least shoulder length. She wore a thigh length dark coloured fur lined hooded coat, gloves and was carrying green bags.
If you have information about the incident call PC Neil Van Holland from Mildenhall Police would like to hear from you on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 3 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 4 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 5 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 6 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 9 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 10 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season