July million-pound Premium Bonds winner from Suffolk
- Credit: Getty Images
This month’s million-pound Premium Bonds winner has been revealed to be from Suffolk.
The lucky winner bought his winning bond in June 2017 – the 60th anniversary of the first Premium Bonds draw.
According to National Savings and Investments, the prize-winning lump-sum investment of £40,000 brought his total investment to the maximum of £50,000.
The bonds would not have been eligible until the draw in August 2017, so within just 11 months, the Electronic Random Number Indicator Equipment (ERNIE) generated a match for him to hit the jackpot.
Meanwhile, a Premium Bond holder in South West Wales scooped this month’s other million-pound prize.
You may also want to watch:
‘Agent Million’ will be visiting both to let them know they are the 389th and 390th winners of the jackpot prize.
This month, ERNIE is also paying out more than three million other prizes to Premium Bond holders, ranging from £25 to £100,000.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 4 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 8 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 9 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 10 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen