Missing appeal for 23-year-old James ‘Jimmy’ Williamson from Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: PROVIDED BY SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
Police say they are concerned for the welfare of a 23-year-old man from Suffolk who has been reported missing.
James Williamson was last seen in Bury St Edmunds at 9.45pm on Thursday, February 8.
Mr Williamson is also known by the name ‘Jimmy’.
He is described as white, with short blondish hair and a full short beard.
Mr Williamson is believed to be wearing blue jeans, black shoes and a long parker coat with fur lined hood.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary said Mr Williamson might have a tent somewhere in the Thetford Forest.
She added: “Officers are concerned for James’s welfare and are asking anyone who has seen James or his tent, or who has any information on where he may be, to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting CAD 364 of February 8, 2018.”
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 4 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 5 A12 closed by police after serious collision
- 6 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 9 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig