Leiston family beg missing Leon Clark to return home
- Credit: Archant
The ‘distraught’ family of missing Leon Clark have made an emotional appeal for his return - and admitted they jumped to conclusions when they heard a body had been found within the burnt out remains of a portable building.
The 20-year-old was last seen at 10.30pm on Monday, February 4 after falling out with his parents earlier on in the day.
Leon had gone to a friend’s house in Leiston but then left and has not been seen since.
Diana Fordham, Leon’s aunt said the whole family is completely distraught after his disappearance.
She said: “We just want Leon to come home, we love him to pieces.
You may also want to watch:
“After we heard the news of a body being discovered in Leiston yesterday we put two and two together to make five, and reported our concerns to police.
“The whole family is really struggling and we are worried sick.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 10 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
The family reported Leon, who works at an Italian restaurant in Aldeburgh, as a missing person to police at 7pm on Thursday, February 7.
He was last seen wearing a blue denim jacket with grey sleeves and hood, with dark coloured trousers.
Leon has also not been active on Facebook since Monday evening and is not answering his phone.