Appeal as 16-year-old Lowestoft boy reported missing
- Credit: SUFFOLK POLICE
Suffolk police is concerned for the welfare of Lowestoft teenager Jamie Holwell after he was reported missing.
Jamie, 16, was last seen in the Evergreen Road area of the town earlier today (April 23).
He is described as white, 5ft 4in tall and of a medium build. He has short red hair in a “curtains” style.
He was last seen wearing glasses, combat trousers, converse trainers, a black T-shirt and a black baseball hat. He is also said to have been carrying a black rucksack.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the force is concerned for his welfare and urged anyone with any information regarding his location to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Those with any information which may help Suffolk Constabulary with its enquiries should contact the force on 101, asking for the duty sergeant at Lowestoft Police Station.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 6 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 7 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket