More last heat misery for Rockets
THE Rockets suffered yet more last heat misery in Lincolnshire on Friday night.Rye House were cruelly denied a vital away match point in Scunthorpe as the Scorpions claimed the Premier League spoils 49-41.
THE Rockets suffered yet more last heat misery in Lincolnshire on Friday night.
Rye House were cruelly denied a vital away match point in Scunthorpe as the Scorpions claimed the Premier League spoils 49-41.
For the second time this season, the Hoddesdon outfit were also left cursing the impact of a post-race exclusion for the lack of a dirt deflector.
Guest Jason Lyons had a heat victory taken away for an infringement at Berwick, and Tommy Allen suffered the same fate in heat two of Friday's meeting.
You may also want to watch:
A potential 5-1 alongside Andrew Silver was reduced to a shared 3-3.
Rye House: Robert Mear 5+2, Joe Haines 10, Linus Sundstrom 8+2, Chris Neath 8, Luke Bowen 4, Tommy Allen 0, Andrew Silver 6+1.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
Scunthorpe: Magnus Karlsson 14, Ritchie Hawkins 3+1, Viktor Bergstrom 6, David Howe 11+2, Carl Wilkinson 6+1, Simon Lambert 4, Jerran Hart 5+2.
Match points: Scunthorpe 3 Rye House 0.