Morning travel update: Wandering deer blocks Suffolk road
A DEER left a Suffolk road partially blocked, with drivers being advised to approach with care.
The B1106 at Ingham has been partially blocked in both directions after a a deer wandered onto the road.
The road remained blocked until 8.55am.
Meanwhile, traffic through the majority of Suffolk is flowing freely, giving road users a pleasant journey into work.
However, drivers in Ipswich have been left frustrated behind the wheel after Willoughby Road was closed white workmen attempt to remove a piece of wood from a sewer.
You may also want to watch:
The road is expected to remain closed until Monday to allow time for the emergency repairs.
Trains from Cambridge to Ipswich are currently running 12minutes late due to an earlier obstruction on the line.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 4 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 5 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 6 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 7 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 8 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 9 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
- 10 Busy high street taped off by police
The 9.43am train from Cambridge will not reach the town until 11.03am.
For more see our travel section.