Morning update: Broken down lorry on the A14
THERE are no major incidents reported on the roads, despite the frosty start to the day.
A broken down lorry is expected to cause minor problems on the slip road of the A14 at Creeting St Mary.
But a police spokeswoman said officers were on the way to the scene and she didn’t expect it to cause many issues.
Road users can expect a pleasant journey into work on the region’s roads this rush hour.
Meanwhile, commuters travelling between Norwich and London Liverpool Street are experiencing delays of up to seven minutes after an earlier train fault caused a hold-up.
You may also want to watch:
The weather today will remain chilly and frosty, with temperatures set to peak at 4C due to a fresh wind from the northwest.
The conditions will stay mainly dry with a small chance of an isolates afternoon shower.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 9 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 10 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.