MORNING UPDATE: Minor delays to rail services; roads clear
LONDON-bound rail commuters are suffering minor delays to their journeys this morning.
Services between Stowmarket and Diss are being disrupted because of a signalling problem. Operator National Express is telling customers to expect ‘short-notice alterations and delays of up to 10 minutes’ on London-bound trains.
But there are no reported problems on the region’s roads.
Today’s weather is expected to be mainly dry, with sunny intervals. Temperatures will peak at 13 degrees.
The dry outlook will continue into the weekend, with bright spells predicted for Saturday. But by Sunday it will become mainly cloudy, with a few rain showers expected.
You may also want to watch:
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 8 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 9 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
- 10 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football