MORNING UPDATE: No road problems despite early frost
DESPITE the frosty weather conditions, road users are not facing any major delays on Suffolk’s roads.
There have been very few problems reported on the road this morning, according to the region’s emergency services.
The ambulance service was called to the A12 at Blythburgh after a van overturned, causing a man to suffer injuries.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said that the incident had not caused any issues for road users.
Commuters will also have a stress-free journey into work, with no major delays on the region’s tracks.
You may also want to watch:
However, trains between London and Cambridge are running up to ten minutes late due to overnight maintenance work over-running.
Meanwhile, weather conditions will brighten up over the course of today after a very frosty start.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side
The top temperature in the region today will be 9C, with a light northwesterly wind approaching.,
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.