MORNING UPDATE: Traffic flowing throughout county
WITH a picturesque sunrise bringing a smile to Suffolk’s residents, motorists can also expect little disruption to their journeys, .
With no major delays currently reported on the county’s roads drivers will have only roadworks to contend with.
A truck with a blown out tyre is causing delays at the A14 at Seven Hills. Police were informed of the incident at 6.33am. The road has been closed for recovery.
While, an overturned car also caused minor disruptions in Low Road, Oakley, near Diss, after debris spread across the road.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said that they had not been called to this incident and the car had been removed by 7.20am.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, there are also no delays on any of Suffolk’s rail services – leaving rail passengers to enjoy a stress free journey into work.
The region awoke today to a beautiful pink sunrise, as the sun shone through the clouds.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
Weather conditions are set to be dry at first, with cloud thickening throughout the day. Patchy rain will then spread across the county from the west, with the top temperatures reaching 9C.
Tonight will remain cloudy, with a risk of light rain and drizzle.
Did you get a picture of this morning’s sunrise? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org