Witness appeal after motorbike crashes into side of house
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered serious injuries when the motorbike he was riding careered off the road and crashed into a house.
Suffolk Constabulary is appealing for witnesses to the single vehicle collision to come forward.
Police were called to the scene in Hadleigh at 1.40pm on Saturday, June 23.
The vehicle, a Ducati motorcycle, was travelling along Matilda Groome Road when it left the road and collided with the side of a house, police said.
The rider, a man in his 50s, sustained serious injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said the man’s condition was currently believed to be stable and he remained in hospital.
Witnesses or any drivers with dashcam footage captured at around the time of the collision are urged to contact the roads policing unit on 101 quoting reference 186 of June 23.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 4 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 6 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 7 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 8 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband