Witness appeal after motorbike crashes into side of house
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered serious injuries when the motorbike he was riding careered off the road and crashed into a house.
Suffolk Constabulary is appealing for witnesses to the single vehicle collision to come forward.
Police were called to the scene in Hadleigh at 1.40pm on Saturday, June 23.
The vehicle, a Ducati motorcycle, was travelling along Matilda Groome Road when it left the road and collided with the side of a house, police said.
The rider, a man in his 50s, sustained serious injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said the man’s condition was currently believed to be stable and he remained in hospital.
Witnesses or any drivers with dashcam footage captured at around the time of the collision are urged to contact the roads policing unit on 101 quoting reference 186 of June 23.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 6 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 7 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 8 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 9 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
- 10 Shocked woman finds naked burglar asleep in her bed