Motorcyclist and car involved in collision in Tuddenham, near Mildenhall
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist suffered life-threatening injuries following a crash with a car in a west Suffolk village yesterday evening.
Emergency services were called to the scene, in High Street in Tuddenham, close to St Mary’s Church, at around 5pm on Tuesday, March 27.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police confirmed that the motorcyclist, a man in his 30s from Beck Row, remains at Addenbrooke’s hospital in a life-threatening condition.
She said the crash, at the junction of Higham Road, involved a Honda motorbike and a black Vauxhall Safira.
A third vehicle, a Mazda CX5 was also damaged as result of the collision.
The road was closed in both directions at Cavenham Road while emergency services worked at the scene. It was reopened just before 9pm.
Witnesses to this incident or anybody with dash-cam footage are asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting reference CAD 279 of March 27.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 3 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 4 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 A12 blocked following two vehicle crash
- 7 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 8 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 9 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 10 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK