Motorcyclist dies in Needham collision
- Credit: Archant
Police have confirmed that a man in his 50’s died following a collision close to the town of Diss.
The crash happened yesterday, Friday, October 26, on High Road.
Officers were called shortly after 7pm to reports of a collision between a blue and white Suzuki motorcycle and a grey Audi A4 car.
The rider of the bike, a man aged in his 50s, sadly died at the scene.
The driver of the Audi suffered minor injuries but did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Road closures were put in place and after the vehicles were recovered it was reopened.
Norfolk Constabulary are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 3 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 6 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 9 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 10 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
They are particularly keen to talk to anyone who saw the manner of driving of any vehicle prior to the incident or may have any dash camera footage of the incident.
Any witnesses should contact Sgt Peter Howlett of the Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101, quoting reference number 387 of 26 October.