Motorcyclist dies in collision with car in Lackford
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died in a crash with a car in Lackford.
Police were called to the scene, just off the A1101 near to the junction for the Old Bury Road, by the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust at 2.05pm yesterday.
The motorcylist, a male, was riding what is believed to be a Kawasaki 750.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed for some time for investigation work but has now re-opened.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service are also in attendance.
Any witnesses are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting reference CAD 211 of September 12 2015.
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 5 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 6 Town looking into Portman Road safe standing area ahead of new season
- 7 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash
- 8 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons