Motorcyclist dies in Tiptree crash
A MOTORCYCLIST died last night when his bike was in collision with a telegraph pole and a bus stop sign.The accident happened near the Co-op in Church Road, Tiptree, shortly after 6pm, police said.
By Roddy Ashworth
A MOTORCYCLIST died last night when his bike was in collision with a telegraph pole and a bus stop sign.
The accident happened near the Co-op in Church Road, Tiptree, shortly after 6pm, police said.
The man - who is believed to have been local - was certified dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
He was riding a white and blue Suzuki GSRX 600 bike. It is understood that no other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Anybody who saw the accident or has any information about it is asked to contact Stanway Road Traffic Policing Unit on 01206 762512.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 4 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 6 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk