Motorcyclist dies on Essex road
A MOTORCYLIST has died after his bike was involved in a collision with a 4x4 vehicle in north Essex.Essex Ambulance Service was called to the B1053 just outside Finchingfield, near Braintree, at 3.
By Sharon Asplin
A MOTORCYLIST has died after his bike was involved in a collision with a 4x4 vehicle in north Essex.
Essex Ambulance Service was called to the B1053 just outside Finchingfield, near Braintree, at 3.38pm today.
Members of the public performed CPR on the man until paramedics arrived and took over but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A nine-year-old girl was taken to Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford after receiving minor cuts and bruises in the crash.
For the full story read tomorrow's EADT.
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Matchday Live: Millwall ahead in feisty pre-season clash
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 5 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 7 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 8 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash
- 9 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault
- 10 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests