Man fractures multiple limbs in crash between motorcycle and car
- Credit: Archant
A man has fractured several of his limbs in a crash between his motorcycle and a car in West Suffolk.
Police were called to the scene on the B1106 at Great Barton on Saturday, September 12, at approximately 1.30pm.
A motorcycle travelling towards Fornham and a black Honda Civic driving in the opposite direction had collided.
A man in his 30s, the rider of the motorcycle, fractured multiple limbs in the crash and was taken to hospital for further treatment. He remains there in a stable condition.
The driver of the Honda Civic, a woman, sustained minor injuries in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses to this collision, or anyone who was driving in the area at the time with a dashcam in their vehicle, is asked to contact the Roads and Armed Policing Team quoting CAD 181 of September 12.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 3 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 4 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 5 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 8 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 9 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 10 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300