Motorcyclist hurt in crash near The Pier, in Felixstowe
- Credit: Archant
A motorcylist was injured after a crash near Felixstowe Pier on Saturday afternoon.
The incident happened at 2.55pm in Undercliff Road West and involved a Suzuki bike and a Volkswagen Golf.
The male motorcycylist was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, suffering with what police called “broken bones” and the road was partially blocked while police carried out an investigation.
Inspector Jo Garrard at Suffolk police said: “Initially it looked like fairly minor injuries the motorcyclist suffered but then it was reported he had broken bones as well and was taken to hospital.
“At this time the collision investigation team is investigating the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
She said the road was reopened fully at 6.45pm.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast