Motorist in hospital after crash in Hadleigh near A1071
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services are at the scene of a two-vehicle crash in Hadleigh.
A Ford Focus and a white transit van were involved in a collision in Stone Street, near the A1071, shortly before 6pm this evening, police said.
One motorist has been taken to hospital and another motorist in another vehicle is currently being cut free by firefighters as a precaution due to possible neck injuries. Police are unable to clarify or provide any more details at this stage.
Neither driver has been seriously injured, police said.
Three fire engines are at the scene. The road has been partially closed.
You may also want to watch:
Recovery services have been called.
A spokesman from Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (SARS) said one of the patients had been freed from their vehicle and treated at the scene by one of the SARS critical care team for chest injuries, before being escorted to hospital.
- 1 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 5 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 6 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 9 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
- 10 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson