Motorists escape injury in Claydon and Broom crashes
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Police have been called to two minor crashes in Claydon and Brome this morning.
The first incident happened in Thornhill Road, Claydon, at around 10.15am, when an SLK Mercedes and Iveco van came together.
Officers have closed the road while the blockage is cleared, with bus services having been informed of the closure.
One person suffered minor injuries, but was conscious and breathing.
A second incident happened on the A140 near Brome, involving a lorry and a car shortly before 11.30am.
You may also want to watch:
A VW Golf and DAF truck came together, leaving one of the lanes of the carriageway blocked.
No one suffered any injuries.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
Police have closed the road and remain at the scene while recovery takes place.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes.