Road blocked after three cars and a van collide
- Credit: Archant
A major A-road was blocked following a collision between several vehicles.
Police were called shortly after 8.10am to reports of a road traffic collision between several vehicles in Beccles.
Officers arrived at the scene soon after to the eastbound side of the A146 near the Morrison’s roundabout.
A Ford transit van, a Honda Civic, a Volkswagen Polo and a Citreon Disptach all collided on the road causing traffic to build.
There no serious injuries to motorists but an East of England Ambulance was also called to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
An spokesman for the ambulance service said: “We were called at 8am with reports of a collision near George Westwood Way, Beccles.
“We sent one ambulance to treat a man in his 20s. He did not require hospital treatment.”
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
The road was partially blocked and is causing slow traffic along the A146.
According to the AA map, vehicles moved slowly between the A145 George Westwood Way and Lowestoft Road with police helping traffic to pass the scene.
Recovery arrived at 9.30am and the vehicles were moved just before 10am.