Teenager arrested on suspicion of murdering Colchester dad Murdoch Brown
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man is being questioned in connection to the murder of Colchester father, Murdoch Brown.
Mr Brown, 31, was stabbed in Buffett Way, Colchester, on Tuesday 7 May, and a second man was also assaulted.
A 19-year-old man from Buckingham was arrested this morning, December 18, on suspicion of murder, attempted murder and being concerned in supplying a controlled drug.
He is currently in custody for questioning.
Previously Toyn Williams, 27, of Winchester Road, Hale End, London, and Jay Dice, 32, of Mayville, Leyonstone, were charged with murder, attempted murder and being concerned in the supply of a class A drug on October 22.
Also arrested in connection to the incident was a 17-year-old boy from Edmonton, on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
He is currently released under investigation.
- 1 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 2 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 3 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 6 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 7 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 8 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
A 27-year-old Colchester woman was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and released under investigation, while a 30-year-old woman, of no fixed abode, held on suspicion of conspiracy to murder in May, was held on suspicion of assisting an offender and released under investigation.