Teenager arrested on suspicion of murdering Colchester dad Murdoch Brown
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man is being questioned in connection to the murder of Colchester father, Murdoch Brown.
Mr Brown, 31, was stabbed in Buffett Way, Colchester, on Tuesday 7 May, and a second man was also assaulted.
A 19-year-old man from Buckingham was arrested this morning, December 18, on suspicion of murder, attempted murder and being concerned in supplying a controlled drug.
He is currently in custody for questioning.
Previously Toyn Williams, 27, of Winchester Road, Hale End, London, and Jay Dice, 32, of Mayville, Leyonstone, were charged with murder, attempted murder and being concerned in the supply of a class A drug on October 22.
You may also want to watch:
Also arrested in connection to the incident was a 17-year-old boy from Edmonton, on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
He is currently released under investigation.
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 3 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 4 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 5 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 6 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 8 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 9 One person taken to hospital after A12 crash
- 10 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
A 27-year-old Colchester woman was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and released under investigation, while a 30-year-old woman, of no fixed abode, held on suspicion of conspiracy to murder in May, was held on suspicion of assisting an offender and released under investigation.