Needham Market: Appeal as man in his 80s is bitten by dog as he walked along footpath
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for the owner of a dog which bit the leg of a man in his 80s.
The incident happened as the man, 83, was walking along a footpath in Primrose Way, Needham Market, at about 9.30pm on Friday.
He was walking a dog when he saw a woman coming towards him with a white Scottish Terrier-style dog.
As the woman passed him, the man was bitten by the dog and she then continued walking towards Lilac Close.
The owner of the terrier is a white woman, over 60, between 5ft 2-4ins and of a medium build.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call PCSO Philip Brill from Mid Suffolk South Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101 quoting crime reference ST/14/2133.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder