Needham Market: Bungalow heavily smoke-logged after electric heater fire

Fire-engine

- Credit: Archant

FIRE crews have been called to a bungalow in Alexander Drive, Needham Market, this morning.

Fire engines from Needham Market and Stowmarket attended the home which they found to be heavily smoke-logged.

Crews used two breathing apparatus, one hose reel and a 145mm covering jet to extinguish the electric heater fire by 11.26am.

The property is being ventilated.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus