Needham Market: Chimney fire at The Rampant Horse pub on High Street

Fire-engine

- Credit: Archant

A chimney fire broke out at a pub in Needham Market earlier today.

Crews from Stowmarket and Needham Market attended The Rampant Horse on High Street at about 1.45pm.

The fire was extinguished using a “chimney rod and small gear” and firefighters then checked for hot spots using a thermal imaging camera.

The pub suffered no damage and is open for business as usual, its manager confirmed.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus