Neighbours with this lucky postcode have win lottery prize
- Credit: DARREN CASEY
Three neighbours in Colchester have got a thousand reasons to celebrate after waking up to the news that their lucky postcode has scooped People’s Postcode Lottery’s daily prize.
Thanks to the win, the Crepping Hall Road residents (postcode CO6 2AL) will find their bank accounts boosted by £1,000 each for every ticket they hold.
Congratulating the winners, People’s Postcode Lottery ambassador Judie McCourt said: “It’s a truly terrific Tuesday for our players in Colchester. I couldn’t be more thrilled for them and hope they enjoy treating themselves with the windfall.”
A minimum of 32% of ticket sales goes directly to charities and players of People’s Postcode Lottery have raised £350 million to date for 4,000 good causes across Great Britain and internationally.
A number of local causes have benefitted from the money raised, and the next opportunity to apply for funding will be in January.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on People’s Postcode Lottery, please visit www.postcodelottery.co.uk.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 6 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 7 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket