New classrooms for pupils at Needham Market’s Bosmere Community Primary School
- Credit: Archant
New classrooms have been unveiled to school pupils and their parents.
Needham Market’s Bosmere Community Primary School has the new facilities to provide extra capacity as it caters for more pupils.
The area’s primary and high schools are being adapted so they can take on the extra 90 children coming from the closing middle schools between 2014-15.
The school’s headteacher, Liz Green, invited parents to come along to find out more about the investment when the classrooms, and a new outdoor learning area, were officially launched earlier in the week.
She said: “The children really love the space, it is a wonderful additional to Bosmere.
You may also want to watch:
“Credit to the building team, and residents – it cannot have been easy having the buildings built nearby.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 7 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 8 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 9 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'