Welcome to our new website
- Credit: Gregg Brown/Sarah Lucy Brown/Phil Morley/Steve Waller/David Vincent/Simon Parker/Barry Pullen/Mike Bird
Today we have launched our new look websites for the East Anglian Daily Times and Ipswich Star.
They are much faster, have a cleaner design, are mobile-friendly, and we hope you find them intuitive and easy to navigate.
Our newspapers have been at the heart of the community for more than 100 years, and we have more readers now than at any time in our history.
Last month alone, we had 1.8 million unique visitors to the EADT and Ipswich Star websites and read more than 8.5 million pages.
With more and more people relying on online news sources for the latest information, we want your experience to be a good one.
You may also want to watch:
We will continue to provide reliable, up-to-date and balanced local news, which is more vital than ever.
And our future plans also include a feature that will allow our readers to share their community news more easily and directly as we continue to be an important touchstone for the people of Suffolk and north Essex.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 4 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 5 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 8 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 9 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 10 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
We hope you like the new look and any feedback is welcome and appreciated.
You can navigate to further site sections from the menu icon on the top left of your screen.