Could you give Freddo the frightened cat a quiet new home?
- Credit: Contributed
Freddo the frightened cat needs a quiet new forever home. Could you be his new owner?
The five-year-old ginger cat comes from a loving home in the Woodbridge area, but has not coped well with the arrival of his owners' child, who is now two. He now lives upstairs and is too scared to go downstairs.
Cat lover Georgie has been asked to help find a new home for Freddo, who she described as a "beautiful boy".
She said: "He is very sweet-natured, and will blossom further if given the time and space to do so. He needs to be in a house with no very young children or other animals, and somewhere with a safe garden."
He has been neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, and is free of worms and fleas.
You may also want to watch:
Georgie said Freddo was a confident kitten, but became increasingly nervous after his owners had a baby. "He wasn't too bad whilst she was in a cot, but as she started running around, he became more and more frightened.
"He's a gentle soul and will make someone a very loving pet, just not with very young children. The owners are devastated at having to rehome him, but he is no longer happy there and they recognise this."
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
If you can offer Freddo the home he needs, call Georgie on 07768 760272.