Newmarket: Emergency services called to accident on New Cheveley Road
EMERGENCY services were called to a two vehicle accident.
It happened around 11.15am today on New Cheveley Road, Newmarket.
Firefighters from Newmarket and Burwell in Cambridgeshire attended along with the East of England Ambulance Service.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said it involved a silver Ford Focus and a grey Audi S3 Quatro.
Three people were already out of the vehicles when the emergency services arrived but a fourth was trapped.
You may also want to watch:
They were released and taken to Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge with spinal or neck injuries that were described as not life threatening or life changing.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 7 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 8 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 9 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency