Newmarket: Man wanted for assault in shop
POLICE in Newmarket are looking to trace a man who assaulted a woman in a shop in the High Street.
A man entered the shop on the morning of Tuesday, November 27 and retuned at around 2.50pm to purchase a number of items.
He then tried to make his way behind the counter and wrestled with the victim, who was serving.
The man is described as 68 to 72-years-old, between 5ft 8in and 5ft 9in and of a stocky build.
He was unshaven and wore light-sensitive glasses. He had three distinctive moles on his face and may have had a local accent.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a black leather donkey jacket, a black beanie hat and dark baggy trousers.
Anyone with information should call Dc Heidi Case on 101.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 5 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 8 Hospital waives car parking charges for 'those who need it most'
- 9 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 10 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said