Newspaper offers £250k reward
A NEWSPAPER has offered a £250,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of the killer, it has emerged.Detective Chief Superintendent Stewart Gull said the News of the World had put up the money - thought to be the largest reward offered in history.
A NEWSPAPER has offered a £250,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of the killer, it has emerged.
Detective Chief Superintendent Stewart Gull said the News of the World had put up the money - thought to be the largest reward offered in history.
“We are getting good support from the public, media and colleagues in other forces,” he said.
“An example of this is a £250,000 reward, apparently the largest ever, which has been put up by the News of the World newspaper.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the newspaper said: “We hope this historic reward will help in solving the series of brutal murders which has shocked the nation.”
- 1 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 6 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more