'No action' over woman found in woods
Police who cordoned off woodland after discovering a woman suffering from hypothermia say they will take no further action over the matter.
Police who cordoned off an area of woodland after discovering a woman suffering from hypothermia say they will take no further action over the matter.
Officers were called to woods off Downing Close in Bury St Edmunds shortly before 3am this morning to reports of shouting, police said.
They found a woman, believed to be in her 50s and from the local area, lying in the woods. She was taken to West Suffolk Hospital, Bury, suffering from hypothermia.
You may also want to watch:
Officers cordoned off the area of woodland while they examined the scene but last night a spokeswoman said no crime had been committed and the police would take no further action.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology