Norfolk/Suffolk: Concerns growing for missing Andrew Jenkin
- Credit: Archant
POLICE officers are appealing for help to trace a man who has gone missing from Norwich.
Andrew Jenkin was last seen by his wife at his home in Lindford Drive yesterday.
The 31-year-old has connections in Lowestoft and Beccles and is known to visit Lake Lothing and Normanston Park in Lowestoft as well as Eaton Park in Norwich and Whittingham Broad.
A spokesman for Norfolk police said: “Police are particularly concerned for Andrew’s safety and the safety of others who may come into contact with him.
“Officers advise he should not be approached and anyone seeing Andrew should call police on 999 immediately.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Jenkin is descrobed as white, 5ft 11ins, of slim build with short dark hair.
He was last seen wearing a blue and white stripped jumper, jeans, a black jacket and a blue woolly hat.
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 9 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
He is driving a green Renault Megane, registration N558 PFE.
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Police on 101.