OBH School in Suffolk ranked in top five at Tatler Schools Awards 2017
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk school has been crowned as one of the top five preparatory schools in the country at a national ceremony.
OBH School, in Brettenham, near Stowmarket, was ranked as one of the top five schools in the Prep School of the Year category at the Tatler Schools Awards 2017.
Headmaster Tom O’Sullivan praised the school’s achievement.
He said: “We are delighted that OBH School has been recognised for the outstanding education that it provides. This honour is a reflection on all that has been achieved over recent years.
“OBH School is a wonderful place to grow up, a place where swallows and amazons meet the age of the iPad.”
A school statement added: “Under the headship of Tom O’Sullivan, the school has been revitalised in recent years.”
Children aged three to 13 attend the independent school. It accepts boarders and day pupils of both sexes.
- 1 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 4 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 5 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 6 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 7 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 8 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 9 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
- 10 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
Composer Benjamin Britten and McFly drummer Harry Judd are former pupils of the school.