Haverhill man named as victim in fatal Cambridgeshire crash
- Credit: IAN BURT
A 50-year-old man from Haverhill has died after being involved in a collision with a van in Cambridgeshire.
Police were called to the scene of the collision on the A1307, near Haverhill, which involved a pedestrian and a Ford Transit van last Thursday.
The pedestrian, who has now been named as Stephen Bacon, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the van, a man in his 40s, was unhurt.
Police are continuing to appeal for witnesses, or anyone who may have dashcam footage of the moments leading up to the incident, to come forward.
Those with information are asked to call Cambridgeshire Police on 101, quoting incident 391 of January 21.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 7 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week