Officers seize drugs in raid
A MAN is due in court after a drugs raid in a Suffolk market town.
A 38-year-old has been charged with possession of cannabis after police executed a warrant at an address in Cobbold Road, Woodbridge on Saturday, August 14.
He will appear at Ipswich Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
Officers received information that there may be drugs at the address and found a quantity of herbal cannabis and cannabis resin.
If follows another raid at an address at Deben Court in Wickham Market on July 27 when a small amount of cannabis was seized.
You may also want to watch:
A 25-year-old man was given a warning for possession of cannabis.
Sgt Rebecca O’Neill, whose team of response officers carried out the warrants, said; “I’d like to thank everyone who gives information to the police, as this enables us to take action and disrupt the supply and use of drugs in Suffolk.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 8 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
“Drug use often has links to theft and burglary and we will continue to execute warrants on addresses wherever possible. These results show that your information is useful.”
Call police on 01473 613500 if you have any information regarding drugs or other crime.