One motorist released by fire crews during multi-vehicle crash
Three people were taken to hospital after a multi-vehicle crash in Essex.
Fire and ambulance crews were called the A120 near Great Notley around 5pm.
One person was “medically trapped” and needed releasing by firefighters.
Three ambulances, an ambulance officer and the Hazardous Area Response Team attended the scene.
The ambulance team assessed and treated three patients and all three were taken to Broomfield Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
One patient had a dislocated ankle, the second had a chest injury and the third patient had a head injury, an ambulance spokesman said.
Two fire crews from Braintree attended the crash, which involved at least four vehicles.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 5 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 8 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 9 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 10 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house